If you’re going to try and change things, you’ll have to have an idea how the legislative machinery works in your country.
- What’s the process for passing laws?
- What is the process for passing the annual government budget?
- What is the process for hearings and policy presentation?
- Who’s in charge of the purse-strings?
- How can you get involved in the procedure?
Remember that no one is going to ask you to participate, you most probably have to get involved on your own accord. In many countries, issues presently under review are posted on the ministries website.